The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
whoop. terance had sat down almost as soon as she asked to join him, so his butt touched the ground and he bounced right back up. "yeah, actually, that'd be nice," he answered with a sheepish smile-- hopefully she didn't think too long on his sitting an standing mess. 

"i'm glad you're happy," he then said earnestly, smiling, and once she'd situated herself he motioned for her to follow him so they could get back to patrolling. he took a few steps before he turned to look at her, tail waving-- he was honestly happy to be patrolling, and it was kind of cool to be doing it with seabreeze. a new packmate? a new friend? terance was kind of happy about it. though, he'd be lying if he said he didn't wish he was patrolling with hydra. this was different-- but it was a good different. 

"[b]i was born in donnelaith-- sequoias by the sea,"[/b] he then told her, ears pricking, "my parents left for the winter to head down south, my mom was getting sick and... it was better for her health to be somewhere warmer." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Terance - March 04, 2018, 12:30 AM