The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
boy howdy, i'll tell you what, terance certainly did notice-- but he didn't say anything. would it be rude to say something? he decided it might be, but he padded after her with his head high, even when her tail swished back low at her hocks. she was glowing, terance decided, but in a different kind of way. "you should," he tacked on airily. he wanted nothing more than for wraen and seabreeze to be acquainted-- somehow. 

"moonspear was safe," he replied with a frown, head shifting out of a state of something and into something a bit more stoic. "i think it... was bias, i guess-- that's the best way i can explain it. there were a few wolves that were in charge that liffey wasn't comfortable around, they made a lot of impulsive political decisions. i understand why rannoch and liffey didn't feel safe," he explained to her, shrugging a bit. "i actually really enjoyed my time in moonspear, it was hard to leave." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Terance - March 04, 2018, 11:38 PM