The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
her comment held truth, terrance had experienced that first hand. she was very easy to talk to, and terance decided early on that he very much liked talking to seabreeze. his opinion still stood. he nodded to her when she brightened up about puppies, his own smile widening. terance too liked puppies, it just so happened he didn't have much experience with them. but the way that she lit up was really cool-- terance liked that she was passionate about something, especially something as close to him as rannoch was. "i hope so," he replied softly, tail still waving.

when she made off to check out the area, terance followed, a little slower, keeping his ears pricked for anything around them. there seemed to be no immediate danger though, so that was nice.

and then she gasped, and the noice hit terance like a train-- but like a nice, soft train that just muddles up your insides and makes you all hot in the face. he sucked in a breathe, gaze finding her and staring hard as she gazed around at the space, looking away only when he realized he'd been staring. his gaze followed hers-- finally-- and when he'd been so focused on her a few moments ago he'd almost forgotten where they were. it was beautiful. terance looked to his feet, submerged in clear water and standing on smooth stones. his green gaze traced the secluded area, jaw parted in gentle awe. "it really is," he admitted, ears against his crown as his head craned back to look up. moonspear didn't have anything like this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Terance - March 05, 2018, 04:18 PM