Stone Circle Hold tight on to me
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The man gave a slight nod, deciding that to distract him from such destructive thoughts he could observe the herd for a while. Hopefully it would aid in soothing his tension. "Of course." The acceptance fell from his muzzle with a small smile still present - he was inbelievably appreciative of the hospitality from Valette. Even with all the trouble the family seemed to bring, the alphess still granted them permission to remain within the confines of Easthollow. True, he did his best to work as hard as one possibly could, but even then it was still Valette who had allowed them to stay.

"I am... okay. A little exhausted, but I would not give up my duties." That was a fact in which he would not allow to slide. He was a worker, a man who never ceased to work and likely would not until the day of his death. "There was a fight, recently," Mawk gestured to the scars upon his pelt, gaze soon returning to the horizon. "I fought Lonzo, Dakarai fought his son." But that matter was not his to spread gossip about. "Lonzo escaped, but heavily wounded. We rescued my sister, she is well and back in Bearclaw Valley. About Cebra... I found her scent mixed with that snake's near the borders, and I think I will head out just to see if I can figure out where the scent is headed. From what I know, it leads somewhere nearby." With the alphess informed, the man gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry about all the trouble - I'm incredibly appreciative that you have not cast us away for the countless things that have come along with us. Lonzo included."[/font]
Messages In This Thread
Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 21, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 22, 2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 28, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - April 05, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - April 14, 2018, 12:18 PM