Qeya River Phantasm
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Private 
Backdated to 2/24/18. I owe you a thread :) @Sankori, also tagging @Horosk for visability

He looked down at her, smiling as the golden light reflected off of his pelt. Those beautiful amaranthine eyes, so full of emotion, gazed at her. She felt her maw part, as if words were soon to appear on her tongue - yet suddenly everything became dark. The golden glow became obsidian night. The light in his eyes became cruel and wicked. 

"You mean nothing to me." He whispered to her.
'No'. Her mouth formed the silent letters. His muzzle curled into that sadistic, cheshire grin she recognized - his cream features turning pitch-black. 

"Kelina." The word tasted like acid coming from her mouth.

"Thats right my sweet." The dark woman purred - those sharp ivories glinting. "Now give me back what is mine." Kelina lunged towards Semira.

Then all there was was darkness.

"No!" She cried out. Her heart beat in her chest, hammering against her ribcage. No. No. No. She looked over her shoulder at Horosk's prone form. Just a dream. Just a terrible dream. Her breathing came out in pants, her limbs trembling. 

Her eyes focused on the night sky hovering high above, on the moondust twinkling down on her. Just a dream. She slowly stood - her legs nearly giving out completely. She gave one last look at her sleeping companion before quietly trudging to the rivers edge in the distance.

-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5