Firefly Ravine i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
A happy about from behind him causes a silvery ear to swivel - the girls are still around, it seems, but paying no attention to the drama going on outside of their play. Which was fine for the moment, he supposed, but he couldn't help fretting over what might have happened if it had been an enemy in their midst.

Things are uncomfortable as is.

His ears flicked back toward her when the pack was mentioned. "We're a bit further back. This is just a day trip," he assures her, tail whisking gently. "Easy misses the water from out old territory."

He paused a moment, realizing this might not be the ideal time to bring up his thoughts. But the way Heda had phrased her assurance made him speak anyway.

"We won't attack anyone outside the borders. Someone will probably come and talk to you, but we're not too fussed about wolves passing by." He grinned. "You're in for it if you cross our borders, though. We had to leave our last home because of all the trouble with war and intruders. The first one to cause trouble for me here is gonna bear that brunt of that frustration, I'm afraid."

Her scent passed him again, and he yawned to rid himself of his excess (and inappropriate) energy. "That's why we were a bit nosy when your scouting party came through. Did you ever find your red girl, by the by?" His gaze turned grave, at this.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures - by Grayday Sr. - April 04, 2018, 01:33 PM