Wapun Meadow Talk Show Host
11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sheol lapped up the cool water, eyes focused on the opposite bank and continued to drink even when he caught sight of another figure approaching. He blinked, though, at the sight of the attractive, silver and white female who approached the stream without hesitation. She was alluring- both in her natural beauty and in the way she moved toward the water, unafraid of his presence.

Once finished, he lifted his head to cast a proper gaze her way, noting with a slightly hungry gaze the curve of her body; she was healthy, and she was beautiful. A prime example of a female, and despite the bit of silver in her coat, she was still very much within the considerably small realm of wolves he considered to be truly attractive. 

He didn’t stare- it only took him an instant, really, to make his mind up about her. ”Good morning,” He said, his voice a velvety baritone, perhaps the most reasonable and familiar tone he possessed. He turned his eyes her way again, to see what sort of reaction he might get.
Messages In This Thread
Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 17, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 20, 2018, 01:39 PM