Greatwater Lake Knock em down, strip em back boys
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She came closer and he huddled gratefully, though he gathered himself enough in a moment to realize what kind of state he was currently in and to feel badly that she'd likely end up muddy for the assistance. He just appreciated it too much to protest.

He frowned as he tried to remember. "The ice broke," he said slowly, at least clearly remembering that. But it hadn't seemed unsafe when he had gone out, and something bothered him. Another there, but one who he hadn't seen. He couldn't be positive. "I think someone saw, was there," he finished, this last more hesitant and questioning. He remembered glimpsing someone, and finding it odd, but then water had consumed his everything.

I thought I was done, he thought wordlessly, not feeling the need to voice it but feeling it profoundly. He had never come that close to death, not even the previous winter, and it both literally and figuratively chilled him. His ears tipped back and he glanced at Hydra again. "Are they mad?" He asked, unsure how long he'd been gone and how the pack felt about it. He hadn't even been positive on how far he was welcome outside of bounds... how far he was trusted. He hoped he hadn't undone anything.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 17, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 17, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 24, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 24, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 26, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - April 27, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Hydra - May 06, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Knock em down, strip em back boys - by Gannet - May 07, 2018, 08:51 PM