Bearclaw Valley I remember
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When there came a howl that he did not recognise, Alexander was quick to respond; that it was feminine did not take away from his need to react, having children now that he needed to take extra care to protect. He made his way towards the mouth of the valley, tail held high and ears shoved forward, the posture that came with his status easily maintained. Yet, as he got closer and the scent of Easthollow intensified, he could feel his body relaxing, assuming it to be a visit from either his sister or another of her pack mates—the former assumption was further confirmed as the dark girl became visible, though he soon realised that the wolf was not his sister, but who he presumed to be her daughter.

“Steph?” he asked, needing to confirm his suspicions; she was bigger than she’d been that day so long ago, if it was her. Desna had shared the child’s name during her last visit, during which she’d been accompanied by only two of the children—he could not recall the reason for Steph’s absence that day, nor if he’d even been told. Nevertheless, he held off on questioning her further, waiting for the necessary confirmation before diving into a less formal conversation.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I remember - by Steph - April 23, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I remember - by Xan - April 26, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: I remember - by Steph - April 26, 2018, 07:44 AM
RE: I remember - by Xan - May 04, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: I remember - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: I remember - by Xan - May 24, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: I remember - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 07:23 PM