Heron Lake Plateau i'm headed DOWNTOWN
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
There were a lot of things that came out of her son's mouth that she did not at all understand. She never asked, knowing it would ruin the illusion that she was totally hip to his jive. Instead, she just made up her own interpretations and just rolled with it. "Cause you're cool-- not on that lame-boi shit" she simply pared down to being "You're cool, not not cool", which was accurate. That or Tegan was trying to tell her that he thought boy shit was lame, which made her cool becasue she wasn't a boy. The former seemed more likely.

"True enough," she replied with a smirk, "Well, Peregrine had had a strained relationship with his daughter, Junior, for the entire time that I knew him. I don't totally understand why, though I'm sure it had a lot to do with him hooking up with your Aunt Fox and leaving our former pack to make a new one at the Caldera. But in any case, it was a couple of months after the first firebirds were born - Raven, Wildfire and your cousin Nightjar - that Junior showed up on the borders, claiming to want to visit and make amends or something. Peregrine was a dumb ass and believed her, so he brought her into the territory and took her to meet the kids. Once they got there, she attacked Wildfire and mangled her throat up some. Luckily she didn't actually succeed in killing her - We all jumped on her and got her away from Wiffle and then Peregrine ripped off Junior's head. Which killed her."

That last part had probably gone without saying, but Finley liked to be clear.

Messages In This Thread
i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 23, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - April 23, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 23, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - April 23, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 23, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - April 28, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 28, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - May 05, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - May 08, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - May 11, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 10:14 AM