The Floodlands a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it?
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He wasn't any more sure where this sudden urge to self-destruct had come from any more than she was, and he took the boop full on.  She was right on that.  He could have kept his mouth shut, been more careful around Towhee, and probably lived a pretty damn good life here with the fam.  Instead he'd for some reason decided to open a can of worms with the one wolf he didn't get along with, really hadn't bothered to try and get along with, and bam.  Now he was off to probably die alone wandering somewhere out in the wilds.  He wasn't a downer like her, so he wasn't gonna exactly say it... but he was starting to get to an age where this whole 'out on your own thing' was getting somewhat riskier than the benefits.

"Yeah, well, what's new?" he asked with a small grin, masking whatever thoughts he had going on behind.  "You'd be surprised... sometimes being a jackass to the head honcho doesn't get you booted.  Sometimes they're a jackass back."  There had been a few  packs he'd enjoyed longer stints with, but in those, the alphas had been buds.  Colt didn't have much problem falling in line.  He supposed he just had a problem staying there sometimes.  Even those places he'd left, couldn't much remember why now.

"Maybe I'll stop by again.  Say hey," he finished, stepping forward quick to give her a quick hug.  "If I'm not public enemy one that is."
Messages In This Thread
a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it? - by Finley - April 24, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it? - by Colt RIP - April 28, 2018, 10:03 AM