Heron Lake Plateau impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Her girls stepped back, but Clover apparently couldn't resist getting one last quip in. Finley shot her a warning look, but said nothing. She was correct in her comments, after all. Her gaze went then to the blonde girl who responded in kind. Her lips peeled back slightly in response to her words and a low growl rumbled in her chest. It wasn't for the stranger to reprimand her girls, who were higher ranked, and far better liked by the authority here. It was Fin's job to reprimand her children. Which she probably wasn't going to do (I mean, why start now really?)

But she said nothing, not wanting to encourage this interaction to continue any further than it had. Titmouse, though, apparently had other ideas. Finley looked to him last, her chin lifting slightly. He too had been one of her babies once. She had called him Screech... a moniker that he now apparently had his friends call him as well. She wondered vaguely if he remembered that she had been the one to give him the name. Not that it mattered. Fin would always love her kids, but trust was a fallible thing, and Titmouse had broken hers some time ago.

"You brought a Blackfeather to our home, attacked my mate, and ran out on us when we needed you most," Fin answered, turning to nudge Fiadh and Clover towards the den where their brothers were beginning to call for attention. She glanced back at him before making to depart, "If you think it's so wrong that I don't trust you, then stop showing me why I shouldn't." Fin turned away again to follow her girls (I'm assuming) back to her boys, hoping her son would follow her advice. Trust him as little as she did, she still missed her loud-mouthed little Screech.

Messages In This Thread
RE: impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic - by Finley - April 28, 2018, 02:05 PM