Sheepeater Cliff I'm only human; you look at me like you never knew that
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His reflection had kept him away, carrying him away from the imminent death upon that mountain to the quietude of slopes south of the pack that had sheltered him and his brother. His brother — the only thing he was concerned with. He had shared words with his reflection in a small spring, insisting that they had to find Ramsay, but Jyggalag hunted, and drank, licked their wounds and rested, and that was all they did.

Finally, days later, Euron woke to the sensation of being able to flex his toes. He knew then that this was his chance, and spared not another moment before he backtracked toward Sunspire and searched for his brother's trail. He did not expect to find another's scent with it, least of all someone he recognized. He had been intimately wreathed in this scent before — he could not mistake it. His paws quickened, until he located the dark pair.

"Rams!" Euron called out as he took to his brother's side and frowned at the emaciation that had claimed his brother's muscle. "You are not good looking," he remarked quietly, disregarding Iliksis entirely for the moment. "This is being my fault. I am sorry. I could not stop him." Euron's ears fell, but erected again as he turned to the shadowy coywolf. The young wolf's eyes raked over him, sliding from his spine down his legs and then back to his face.

"Why are you here?" He asked with a twitch of his tail.

Warmth coiled like a snake in the pit of his belly.