The Sunspire Another night, another strangers door
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"This is not a conversation about Hydra's character," Rannoch warned Terance—that subject would only advance the sibling's dispute. He turned to Wraen then, and offered a supportive nod; Rannoch wanted to her perspective, and she spoke precisely as she elaborated. 

"What's done is done. Rannoch decided after he considered the facts of the matter. "Your intentions are obvious and you've learned from this. I cannot punish you for that. Rannoch then turned his attention to Terance. "It seems as though you've done damage control, and Sunspire appreciates it. Should we have any further issues, I will ask you to come with me to Moonspear, and we will discuss matters with their leadership directly." He was relieved that Moonspear had not acted immediately—they could have easily escalated the situation if they felt inclined to do so. "As long as we give them space, we should be fine." 

"Are we good, then?" Rannoch asked as he studied Terance and Wraen carefully, "Or is there anything else that needs to be discussed?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 12, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 13, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 23, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - June 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Terance - June 13, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 25, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - June 26, 2018, 01:59 PM