Silvertip Mountain don't forget from whence you came
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
pping cortland w/permission

Phocion's reaction touches her deeply; she hides her face for a moment, allowing the emotion to pass through her expression as she busies herself with examining Cortland's paw. When she trusts herself again she looks at her companion, accepting news of his lack of success with a simple nod. "I've some with me," she says, turning the paw over delicately. It's not as bad as she feared. She cleans it with practiced ease, humming a little under her breath. 

"I'll be right back," Poet promises, and slips away, returning a moment later with a small bundle of garlic in her mouth. She settles back by the boy, chewing the garlic's leaves to a poultice she can apply to the injury. "This should help fight any infection," she tells him smoothly, "keep it as clean as you can and I'll reapply more in a few days." She'll have to replenish her store, perhaps dig a new cache if this is where they'll be staying... she turns and smiles at Phocion, pleased by the thought. Abruptly, she realises she hasn't answered his question and says, "we can look together sometime, if you'd like."
Messages In This Thread
don't forget from whence you came - by Phocion - May 18, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Hamartia - May 18, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Cortland - May 30, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Phocion - June 01, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Hamartia - June 06, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Phocion - June 06, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Hamartia - June 11, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Phocion - June 12, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Hamartia - June 18, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: don't forget from whence you came - by Phocion - June 21, 2018, 11:15 PM