The Sunspire Hoping when it opens I'll see you
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch obliged without a second thought. Once he nodded in response to Wraen's request, Rannoch moved quickly to relieve her of the burden. Although the bird was not heavy, he saw where Wraen's struggle originated from; even being as tall as he was, the animal's feet still touched the ground. 

Once Rannoch felt as though he was ready to make the trek, he nodded once more and beckoned for Wraen to lead. For now, he would follow. 

The two wolves moved mostly in silence, as Rannoch couldn't really contribute to any conversation aside from moving his head. When they arrived at the cache, Rannoch placed the body before the entrance and then moved to situate it amongst the rest of the stashed prey. When he was done, he turned and backed away from the storage den before he directed his gaze to Wraen. 

"Good work with that catch," Rannoch praised with a wag of his tail. Despite the easy climb, he was noticeably winded from their trek.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - May 25, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 11, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - June 13, 2018, 05:10 AM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - June 28, 2018, 07:18 AM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - June 28, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - July 04, 2018, 06:31 AM