Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Have been told that it's okay to assume that Fire has been recruited to RHC & settled in.  Thank you!

Much like Siarut, Ceara did not wish to be contained.  She had spent some time at the Plateau — which Stray will thread out later — but she figured her efforts would be best spent putting herself to use.  She had begun to hunt when opportunity arose and spent a morning or two patrolling the borders before she set off to see what kind of resources there were in the Wilds nearby.

It turned out that there were plenty of large bodies of water abundant with prey.  They had those orchards, too, which was nice.  The Redhawks seemed to have made an intelligent decision in where they had decided to settle.  She traced the edge of the lake, occasionally dipping in the water beneath the high summer sun.  And what do you know?  On the distance, in the horizon — was that Siarut?

She pulled herself from the water and crept closer to the nebulous white silhouette, squinting because the sunlight kind of made it difficult to tell from the distance.  She could tell he was crouched, though, probably fishing.  

The firebrand continued until the wind shifted towards her and allowed her to confirm his identity, then she chuffed quietly as to not scare the fish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Fire - May 30, 2018, 08:26 PM