Broken Boulder And I will still be here stargazing.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed she hadn't completely recovered from her bout of insanity. Even now, healed and patched up as she was, at peace, or mostly so. 

Some nights, things still kept her awake. 

One particular night, the pallid girl didn't even retire to her den. When evening came, and twilight with its brushstrokes of color in the sky, the ghost trotted - or rather, limped - into the blackening forest.

Liri patrolled, slowly round and round the territory(they were supposed to have an open border but Liri couldn't help checking up on it territorially)until late as the stars began to rise. 

With the fireflies dancing overhead, blinking green in the dark like tiny stars come to earth, Liri padded into the heart of the territory.

In a small clearing, not far from the rocky field with the Boulder, Liri paused. 

She could not have seen him, dark as he was and well hidden in the grass. But the trilling of the crickets sounded almost like sweet music and it stopped her.

The moonlight fell, unencumbered by clouds in the clear sky, lighting her ivory coat into molten silver and making her a creature of the night. 

She was very visible, poised as she was beneath the moon, picking her way through grass and wild flowers almost as tall as she. 

When the tiny girl finally found herself face to face with the newest inhabitant of the Sanctuary, she was at eye level with him as he reclined in the grass. 

Liri froze, her quiet joy at the beauty of the night fading in the face of crippling shyness.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 04, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 10:29 AM