Broken Boulder And I will still be here stargazing.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
It's different from Horosk's touch. Horosk's is safe, a warmth like molten liquid slowly coursing in her veins like lava. It's familiar and unknown and forbidden. 

Kavik presses his temple to her cheek and it's the first time she's wanted more. 

Kavik's touch is striking, it lights her afire, burns her beautifully. It's new and exhilarating and intense. 

"I will see them again," she smiles against the crook of his neck, feeling it to be true. 

The scarred girl relishes his embrace for a heartbeat longer, rubbing her crown against the underside of his throat affectionately. Instinctively, she's rubbed her scent on him though she doesn't realize it. In the moment, it just feels right. 

She pulls away, regrettably, to curl herself on the ground amidst Kavik's scent and the wildflowers. 

"I think I'll sleep here tonight, enjoy the night air," she glances up at him. It's an invitation, though a shy one. 

The song of toads and crickets rise in the air and the fire flies wink amongst the stars. The breeze blows in, smelling of summer and Liri feels a change in the air.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 04, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 10:29 AM