Dragoncrest Cliffs Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
OMG so sorry for the long time to reply! Ive been very busy!!!!!!!!! glad you could join in!

Dragging his gaze away from the water, Armor was greeted with yet another beautiful woman. He was starting to wonder if there were any other males within this land, he knew there were but he had yet to meet any. Not that he minded. 

"Greetings." He drawled, curious if she had anything else to say or if that was the extent of their conversation. Her voice was spoken in the common tongue and so he replied likewise, unsure if she knew the native language. He wasn't extremely fluent in the common tongue, but he knew enough to decieve most. And you know.... fake it till you make it.
When everone lies, telling the truth isn't just an act of rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
~ Chronicler 0/5 ~ Scout 0/5 ~
Messages In This Thread
Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Armor - June 10, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Armor - July 01, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:25 PM