Dragoncrest Cliffs Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
of course, dalia was raised with both the common tongue and the native language, but portia and dio spoke the common tongue so that's all she ever spoke. everyone else seemed to know it anyway, and she was far more fluent speaking common tongue anyway. so, she continued. 

"my name is dalia," she said softly, taking a few careful steps towards him. of course, he was older than her. everyone in the pack her own age was, roughly, related to her. not that she really mind. even that kind, hvitserk man that portia loved so much had left recently to go to sangeda. dalia wished he hadn't, he seemed nice, and portia was so beat up over his leaving. dalia hated to see her mother so distraught-- at least she had the babies to distract her. "what are you doing?" the pale sylph asked him. perhaps just going for a swim? he didn't seem to be hunting or drinking.

no worries!! <3
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Armor - June 10, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Dalia - July 02, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:25 PM