Stavanger Bay Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep 'em on a leash.
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Lil bit of PP, let me know if it's not okay and I'll change things.
For the record I'm okay with you PPing Julep as long as she doesn't get any major injuries :)

At last the crab guy got the not so subtle hint and Julep grinned coyly. As long as you don't cry when I beat your arse... she said with a defiant chuckle, then turned to the sea and walked into the water slowly, turning around once she was knee-deep to look at the male. You comin' or what? she urged him, taking the liberty to choose the water as their arena. They were supposed to be sea wolves, it was only logical.

She held her position until he reached her, and knowing it was against the crew's picies to start an unsupervised duel she believed the time was right to set some ground rules. Just to be clear this is not some kinky game, so mind your dick, she started bluntly, This is probably against the rules, but I won't tell if you don't tell, she added with a wink. She then lowered her head below shoulder height and widened her stand to signal she was ready. She only needed his confirmation to proceed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep 'em on a leash. - by Julep - June 27, 2018, 09:59 AM