Dawnlark Plains can't get used to something so right
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
So he was attempting to make the den larger. Making room for their soon to be children and even prepare for when they got older and larger. He was always so thoughtful and prepared. But that might have been because he had been through this before. Pema wasn't completely sure how old his past litter had been when they passed away, and she didn't think it would be the best thing to ask either. She knew they were still very young at the time of their passing, but that was all. She hoped that his time spent with their children would help him heal his heart from his past.

She excepted his affection with a giddy look on her face. She felt light and airy, a big difference that her actual current state. He asked how she was doing and she nodded along with her answer.  "I'm doing alright. I feel enormous but other than they I feel fine." When he asked if there was anything else he could do she smiled shaking her head. "I'm not sure what else I would need. You have done so much already." she said applauding his efforts.
Messages In This Thread
can't get used to something so right - by Shale - June 14, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: can't get used to something so right - by Pema - June 24, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: can't get used to something so right - by Shale - June 27, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: can't get used to something so right - by Pema - August 03, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: can't get used to something so right - by Shale - August 07, 2018, 02:10 AM