Heron Lake Plateau break her off, kit-kat
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
alright so tegan's first attempt to find @Fire had been fruitless, but he was persistent ... persistent? annoying? stubborn? one of those words. anyway, he was still determined to find her and charm her the first time around. and even if not, that was what uncle colt was saying-- to chase the ones that are hard to get. even if she wasn't a bad bitch, tegan was pretty sure this would be good practice anyway.

he wasn't aware of any of the drama going on between his good friend niamh and this new broad, and honestly he probably wouldn't've cared even if he did know. it didn't affect him at all-- loyalty or something, maybe, but whatever, he had bigger things to worry about. like his street cred, and how many hoes he had. 

his biggest competition was lucca, since screech was most likely brain dead and that nev guy was pretty lame just in general. but even lucca was hardly competition, and therefore tegan was sure that he had a good chance of being able to charm all the ladies who he wasn't related to in the pack. 

easy. child's play.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Thankfully for Tegan, daddy Elwood wouldn't be a big'ole cock block this time.  She had gone back to digging her garden after (presumably) talking to Raven and dealing with whatever happened in that thread.  Something something, was her place in the pack solid, we gucci?  Don't know, stay tuned.

Anyway, she was digging her garden when yet another packmate she'd never met like, ever showed up in the distance.  Hey, what's good? she called, hoping to flag the stranger down.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan had been wandering, mostly, as i had totally just forgotten to mention in the original post. whoops. but anyway, it appeared that today he was luckier, as he was drawn from his meandering by a female voice. green eyes looked over to where he was called, where he spotted a flaming orange broad. nice, spicy.

he approached smoothly, tail swinging and broad smile swept onto his muzzle. "not much, b," he said in casual greeting, "m'names tegan, world renowned scout and arguably the best looking blackthorn." great entrance, attaboy.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She snorted.  Really?  Because Colt seems to think it's him.  She raised an eyebrow at him, a playful twitch to her lip.  Let you in on a secret though, I think it's me.  Tegan wasn't a name she had heard before either here or from back home so she kind of assumed this guy was a nobody even though he held a higher rank than her.  Oops!

So what were you doin'?  Just strolling around?

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh motherfucker-- h e l l no. tegan had never been so blindsided in his life, and it totally showed. it looked like he'd just been hit in the head with a brick. he stared at his-- who the fuck was this? his cousin? step sister? aunt? what?-- with a parted jaw, his brow furrowed so deep it might've just combined into one.

"what the fuck-- we're related?" he said in genuine shock-- why'd no one tell him that? oh FUCK that's so gross-- what was he gonna try to do, bang his relative? oh my god barf. maybe towhee did need to have the 'don't fuck your family' talk with him. 

he groaned a little, looking away. and then, realizing he probably came off as super rude, he looked back at her apologetically. "sorry-- i bet you're cool, i'm just tryin this new thing and us being related is a total wrench in that plan," he explained. and then, with a sigh, tegan shook his head. 

"anyway... yeah, pretty much, i was looking for you, came to say hey and all that," he paused, offering another smile, "so, hey, hi."
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Um, yeah.  Big black stripe?

At first she was kind of offended by his outburst, but once it clicked that he was lookin' for some good'ole poontang it made sense.  She raised a brow and chewed on her cheek for a moment.  If you're looking for the same thing I'm lookin' for, maybe we can help each other out.  Not like that, but like.. if I see any good lookin' girls I can tell them about my totally awesome uh... relative?  Whose kid even are you?  And um.  You do the same for me, but with boys?

.....Was this a good idea?  Proably not, right?  This couldn't be a good idea?  But yeah, that's cool.  I'm digging a garden for Raven if you wanna help.  Hi.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan craned his neck to look at her back. "damn, you right, that's my bad," he said with a shrug. whatever, bygones be bygones. 

and then, she raised a very interesting proposal. his ears pricked, and his listened to her mild ramble with great interest. well, she was family-- and maybe he met her 20 seconds ago, but he could total let her in on his grand scheme, she seemed chill, maybe she could be helpful. "you know what, bet, i can do that," he said, his smirk returning before he added, "i'm finley and elwood's kid." and who was she? the question wasn't asked but it was implied.

"i dunno anything 'bout gardens but, anything for raven," he said with a wave of his tail, nose twitching at the ground. and then, as an afterthought he added, "i'm not lookin for a girlfriend or like just to bump-nasties, cause that's sort of fucked up i think-- but i'll never have an acceptable amount of street cred if i don't have any girls, ya know?" she seemed to know, he assumed she was cooler enough to know.

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Ceara, Cathal and Eithne.  Finley and Elwood, the second time she'd heard those names but still she hadn't seen them.  I haven't met them yet, they cool?  Wasn't that the girl that Colt had called Frog?

She listened to his explanation and became a little confused.  So do you just want like... a following of girls then?  That just.. hang around and exist?  That was a little bit of a weird concept, but she imagined herself with the handful of boys that had seemed interested in her and shrugged.  Whatever uh, you know, bloats your goat.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
nope, tegan had no idea who those wolves were. not a single clue. "finley is colts sister-- i think they're pretty dope but like, they're also my parents so i'm like obligated to call them lame," tegan explained with a shrug. but also, if anyone ever fuckin insulted finley tegan would absolutely kick their ass. don't fuckin dare put any disrespecc on her name. damn straight.

she seemed confused, to which tegan needed to explain, cause it was a good move. "alright alright, sounds bizarre, i guess, but like-- imagine just being irresistible to a whole group of stud-ass men. like, you don't gotta do anything but exist and they just think the world of you, real self-confidence booster," he said, though lord knows if that made any sense. and he really didn't need the self-confidence boost, the kid thought the world of himself. but, anyway, if other wolves thought that about him? power trip. he waited for her reaction, and regardless of if it was good or bad, tegan would shrug and say, "it's a concept, i'm about it." 

"so, how are you supposed to garden?" tegan asked, moving along.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Oh, I think that makes her my sister, too.  She didn't really know, but that sounded like it made sense.  So I guess I'm your aunt, even though like, I guess I'm not that much older than you?  Right.  Right?  Right.

Oh, that made more .. sense.  She thought.  It certainly sounded great, to be honest.  That actually sounds like.. real good.  I dig.  She nodded to punctuate her point.  She liked the way this kid talked; he would've fit in with her ragtag pack of kids before she came here.

So like, right now I'm diggin' up the ground.  Then you'll take the seeds from the plants, or sometimes you can just try to re-root them but haha honestly that sounds too complicated.  So you'll bury the seeds.  And then they'll grow.  She smirked and said, It's a concept.  I'm about it.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan pondered it for a moment before pursing his lips and shaking his head. "i'm just gonna say you're my cousin, if i call you my aunt i'm just gonna mentally think you're old as fuck," he told her, thinking that that was a good way of handling this situation. besides, he called towhee his sister even though they weren't even a little bit related. fuck labels. 

"yeah see? honestly though, i think all the dudes here are blackthorns, lame as fuck, or brain dead... but i'll keep a lookout when i'm scouting, or at any newbies," he offered with a quick nod. he genuinely was the cream of the crop, here at the plateau. 

he returned her smug smile, his tail waving. "aye, atta girl," he praised in regards to her echo of his own comment, "but, that's not too bad. what are you planting?" plants, obviously, but like?? what kind?
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Yeah, that sounds better.  I like that.  He was totally right about the aunt thing making her sound ancient.  All the girls here are either related or total bitches.  There was one girl I think I had a thing for, but she turned out to be batshit.

She shrugged.  And Screech is pretty cute, but he's like..  she whacked her head with her paw and acted dizzy.  You know?  She didn't know if he'd even be the same person as he was when he got conked out.  

Dunno yet.  Wanna talk to Raven and see what'll grow good, but it seems like she always needs yarrow.  I just wanna get the ground ready.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan thought hard for a moment, putting a few puzzle pieces together... that really didn't go together, he was just smashing together pieces that made such a backwards image that he had to clarify. "i thought you said you liked dudes? what girl was it?" tegan could only think of like, one girl that wasn't really related to them... and it was niamh, who totally wasn't crazy? and so he was confused.

"screech is also a total douchebag, as your family i feel obligated to tell you to stay away from that guy anyway," he added with a quirked  brow. granted, tegan didn't really know, but hellspawn litter was fiercely and blindly loyal, so if they all hated screech then so be it. reasons were not necessary. "also, i think he's braindead or something-- unless he came to? i dunno, dude."

"oh, okay, word... what's yarrow do?" he asked-- what a dedicated listener tegan was today, very out of character.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

I do like dudes.  But I dunno, this girl is like, hot.  Niamh?  But yeah, I tried to go visit Screech and she tried to bite the shit out of me, and then she came up to me later like nothing had happened so I like, asked her what was up and she blew UP.  Like, BLAOW.  She went off her rocker, called me a crazy, unpredictable bitch that she felt she had to protect Screech from.  Growled at me and told me to stand down for literally just asking a question.  She scoffed and rolled her eyes.  

I've heard Screech is no-good from like, everyone now, but I dunno.  He was nice to me.  A little weird.  A lot weird.  But nobody's ever told me anything he did.

Oh well, you know?  It wasn't like it mattered much now because he was so out of it.  Well, according to Raven, Yarrow is a catch-all that does.. pretty much everything.  She went on to describe its white flowers and how it could easily be confused for, but was not, daisy.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh so it was niamh... and fire seemed to think niamh was 'hot'. noted, tegan would take some more time with his friend. but, well interesting, apparently fire also though she was batshit crazy. tegan's ears pricked. "no way? sounds outta pocket-- but she's always been kinda chill in my book," he responded, no concern laced in his voice-- but a good deal of thoughtfulness clear on his face, "i wonder what's up with that." tegan had no idea. 

"i think it's some old shit that happened between the redhawks, i dunno, but we stay cautious, just in case," he said, but as an afterthought shrugged and added, "but think what you want, i don't own you." 

as for yarrow, tegan made a general note of this. not that he'd ever ever ever use this knowledge ever. but like, mom would be kinda proud of him for learning something useful... instead of putting all of his time towards learning how to be the ultimate stud and OG. "everything, cool, sounds too good to be true."
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She shrugged.  I don't really know what's up either.  She wouldn't give me a straight answer, she just acted like I was batshit and kept repeating that she needed to protect Screech from girls like me when, I dunno, she's the idiot that landed him in the coma in the first place.  Whatever.  Talk to her if you want, dude, but I don't want her spreading lies about me.  She seemed to think I said a whole lotta shit that I didn't.

She breathed in and let it go.  Maybe he'll be different, now that he's been knocked out good.  You know?  Like, it'll shape him up.

Ceara was kind of a shitty teacher, but at least he was taking stuff in.  Yeah, it kind of does, neh?  Well, I bet it doesn't do actually everything, but it's good for a lot.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan's brow furrowed as he thought for a moment. "i think she wants to bone him-- probably just jealous. she was trying to join his pack before they both joined us," he explained, though it didn't make much sense. he was way better looking than screech but... whatever. he'd get to her someday. "well, whatever, i believe you," he said, extending a branch of companionship to his newly discovered family member. that hellspawn loyalty applied to anything and anyone it needed to, and right now tegan applied it to fire. he would accept her word.

he shrugged. why'd so many people have the hots for screech? the fuck? "wishful thinking, but maybe, stay hopeful." he wasn't gonna fight that battle today.

"yeah? hm. maybe i'll eat some and grow wings or something," tegan brainstormed-- but that too was wishful thinking.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Oh.  Something about realizing that Niamh wanted to be with Screech made her skin crawl.  She didn't know the intimate details of what all went on during 'boning' as Tegan put it, but she imagined them holed up in Niamh's den and scowled.  Hopefully before Tegan could notice, she replaced it with a more stoic expression.  That makes sense.

She was glad Tegan believed her, though.  No matter what ended up happening with it all, at least she had her family on her side.  Someday soon she'd see how far she'd been reaching to think Screech could change, but for now she took her 'cousin's' advice.

That's a funny thought, she said with an affectionate laugh.  Don't think so, though.  She scraped once more at the ground before shrugging.  I gotta get back to work, but um, I'll let you know if I see any worthwhile chicks.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"alright bet," tegan said with a wave of his tail, "same for you-- i'll see you around fire." 

and with that, blackthorn hellspawn #1 booked it off, frustrated that god dam n it he was related to this hoe and therefore she couldn't actually be a hoe. but, whatever, he liked her enough to be friends with her. 

oh well.