Heron Lake Plateau what i have to work with
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Quixote had been fussing over assisting with tending to Raven's wounds went the call happened.  Well, this was awkward.  Okay, he could technically think of more awkward scenarios, but he hadn't expected that he'd be needed for any kind of business while Towhee and those he brought with her were out and about.  Why?  Who knew.  Quixote hadn't been exactly thinking clearly since this all went down.  Sigh.  I guess I don't have much of a choice.  I think you can reach the rest on your own, right?  She nodded -- they'd already taken care of her facial wounds and had pretty much finished up the ones on her neck -- so he continued. I'll be back as soon as I can.  I'm just a howl away.

Oh well.  He started off in the direction the howl had come from, trotting along at a good clip.  At least he'd healed up before Raven had gotten hurt, they'd be in a hell of a state if both alphas were out of commission and the beta off who knew where.  It didn't take long before he found the one who'd called, who was accompanied by Ceara.  The guy was an odd looking one -- kind of looking like a wolf in places but definitely not in others -- so probably not another Blackthorn.

Thankfully Quixote had gotten some sleep so didn't look quite as awful as he had last time he'd crossed paths with Ceara, not to mention making him able to string together a sentence.  Hopefully this would go without incident, as really, he did rather want to get back to Raven.  As he stopped, confident but not overbearingly posed, he looked to Ceara, then the stranger, So who've you got with you this time? It was less amused than last time, but he was attempting to keep things positive because it should theoretically make things easier.
Messages In This Thread
what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 24, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 25, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 28, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 29, 2018, 11:49 AM