Stone Circle I lift up my head and the world is on fire
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He frowned a little as what appeared to be guilt shone in his love's eyes when she turned to face him, but he did not question it. He had full faith that if she needed to speak to him about something, she'd do it, right? He was always willing to listen to anything she needed to talk about, that was a promise he'd made from the very beginning. 

He'd been prepared to embrace her but she made the first move, which almost surprised him. This was good - if he thought back to the state she was in when he and Howl found her, well, it was clear to see that her confidence was returning. His lips curled up in a slight smile, fiery gaze glittering as she approached. The words she breathed had his own catch in his throat, muzzle parting slightly as the memory flashed to the front of his mind. What spell have you put on me?

Sporting a little grin, Mawk replied in the best immitation of his past accent, "Guess it's ma super good looks?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift up my head and the world is on fire - by Mawk - June 29, 2018, 10:13 AM