Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Nope, he was wrong again, but aside from shaking her head, Kiwi didn't correct him a second time.  Not because she didn't want to - there were honestly few things the pup enjoyed more than correcting others! But because he answered her question, and he did it weirdly, and now she was curious.

"Pa? Whatsa pa?  I got moms."  She looked at Thuringwethil.  His were gone.  Well, he couldn't have hers.  It was bad enough sharing with Silkie and Bat and Tux, much as she loved them.  When it came to attention, she wanted all of it, and she took a small possessive step towards Thuringwethil.  "Where'd they go?"
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM