Jade Fern Grove The stars light up my party
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Random Event 
Anyone welcome lime or pack, it’s a party under the stars! It’s Elixir’s way of having everyone celebrate, everyone she knows or don’t know. Also getting to know more wolves and just having a good time!
No posting order right now, but we will be improvising the celebration as more wolves join in!

Elixir laid in the overgrown grass watching as the sun fell over the horizon, a flood of colors painted the sky. A salmon pink, a deep purple, and a mandarin orange color mixed through the clouds like a water color. Her eyes were glued on the sky until the beautiful colors faded into a darkened blue, nothing lighting it yet. Tonight she had an idea, wolves near and far could gather here and set aside all differences for a night so they could party. 

It would be her first gathering and hoped in her heart it would be a successful night. As she gathered up some courage to howl out an invitation loud and clear she let a gleam fall upon her face. A party was the perfect way to start her life in the wilds officially and to meet more wolves.

Without containing her excitement she threw her head back and let out a long high pitched howl. The howl was inviting but warning wolves with bad intent to stay afar. She had hoped her small band of @Liri, @Kavik, @Grezig, @Illidan, and @Thorleif would come to help her get it started. The rest of the party would come soon she could feel it in her heart of hearts. 

Waiting might feel like forever but in the meantime looking at the stars popping through the darkened overhead would be a good past time. The moon glistened over head coat as her eyes met with the first star that showed up.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
The stars light up my party - by Elixir - July 06, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Kavik - July 06, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 06:23 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Grezig - July 08, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Thorleif - July 08, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Elixir - July 09, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Kavik - July 11, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Elixir - August 03, 2018, 04:27 PM