Otter Creek Put on my thinking cap
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It has been a few days now since Cebra had taken her trip outside of Easthollow. He assumed she had gone off to collect herself after recent events, something Howl thought he could benefit from himself if he had the time. But he wanted to see her. One was simply because he missed her. They hadn't had much time to spend together. Even though their bond had grown significantly since that night in the stone circle their relationship was still new. Mainly in the aspect that they had to keep it quite from the rest of the pack. But the main reason he needed to talk to her was to tell her about Brynn and Cin. He had wanted to wait till she got back, but he wasn't expecting her to be gone this long, and it would be best to get it into the air now away from the territory rather than within it.

He was trying to follow her scent. He knew it very well now but a few days of weather had softened its aroma. He thought he might be getting close when he heard the thrashing noise of water followed by a growl from a wolf. Confused as to what it might be he sought it out, to find Cebra defensively growling at a stream. He was too late to see the creature that had caused her her distress, so he was quite puzzled when he came about the scene. "What's all the fuss about?" he asked gingerly with a smile.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 11, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - July 17, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 17, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 12, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 14, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 20, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 20, 2018, 11:25 AM