Otter Creek Put on my thinking cap
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He had expected anger or sadness but instead, it was simply subtle disappointment followed by soft words. He had just poured his heart out and he had expected her to throw it out or stomp on it rejecting him and everything to do with him. But instead, she went on to her own confession. One that he too could not be upset with her about. She had begun to remember the feelings that she had for Mawk shortly after their kiss and he could tell how it had caused her grief and agony.

He had expected this conversation to be all about all the things he had done but she was quick to turn the focus on herself which made Howl feel even worse. He was feeling his own level of guilt for what he had done and for those actions not to have caused a reaction in Cebra meant that what she must have felt would have been so much worse for her.

But the things that stuck with him the most was hearing that despite her feels for Mawk she still loved him. Even after all her other words saying that she couldn't share and that she should be with Mawk and Howl with the others he in his mind still heard that she loved him and he felt the same. "I don't want to act like it never happened."  he said boldly taking a step towards her. "These feelings that I feel for you can't simply be ignored and I know they will never go away." he continued walking closer as he continued.  "I want you... I want us..."  he declared finally getting close enough to rest his forehead against her.  "... even if it means I only get a part of you... it's better than nothing... Tell me that you don't feel that same... That you don't want this." he said looking for that shared feeling between them.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 11, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - July 17, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 17, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 12, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 14, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 20, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 20, 2018, 11:25 AM