Moonspear i need to get my story straight
241 Posts
Ooc —
She'd set out before the rise of dawn to execute her morning routine: a brisk run around Moonspear's base until the tightness of her scars protested. Andalusia had practised the regime since committing herself to the mountain pack, and while in the early days she had found herself frustrated with her inability to endure more than a five minute's run without the pain of her wounds forcing her to rest, today she managed the entire circuit, with only the last leg of the run petering to a slower trot.

There was much progress to be made, but the Ostrega couldn't hold back the curve of a smile from touching her lips. She'd come a long way from the husk who'd been dragged from the riverbed, many thanks to Moonspear and her relatives here, and half the motivation to better her healing came from the want to repay their kindness. She would set to work soon enough, but for now, Andalusia paused in her duty to take in the moment as she routed along the base of their claim, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun and the gentle song of the birds.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 15, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 19, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 28, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - August 04, 2018, 03:41 PM