Broken Boulder thursday, i don't care 'bout you
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Oh, for fuck's sake. Delight puttered around the inquiry, throwing out several half-hearted sentiments before pausing. The whisper brought a smile to his face, and he gave the Chancellor an Are you shitting me? look before speaking, his voice low.

"Uh, yeah?" Zamael countered, breaking into a chuckle. "The wolves on the moon told me earlier that you can see it from space. Seriously, Delight. . .be real with me. I'm not gonna judge you." Okay, perhaps he'd judge just a little bit. But that was only natural. Judgment was a fountain he couldn't exactly turn on and off when it came to Alarian's life and choices--it was just going to happen.

He sighed, thinking of how badly this could end for both of them. "Look, I'm pretty sure he likes you, too," he continued. He fixed his stare on Delight, then, eyes boring into the other man's skull. Suddenly intense. "Don't fuck with him, dude. He deserves a lot more than he's gotten from life."

So did they all, really, so did Zamael--but for now, he was going to focus on Alarian's happiness. He had learned that his own joy was just as fleeting, and somehow seemingly more uncontrollable.
Messages In This Thread
thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 19, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 21, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 24, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 26, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 30, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 03, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - August 05, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 13, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - August 26, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 26, 2018, 02:30 PM