Flycatcher Downs Heaven knows that I'm born too late for these ghosts that I chase
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"This is being the reason I follow you." Euron nodded to puncutate his sentiment, his eyes bright and sincere. Ramsay had ideas and Ramsay knew things. Euron was clever in his own way but he was not a leader. He was a trickster, if ever there was one word to summarize him and the way he lived his life. He fed on deceit as much as he did meat.

Ramsay's turned and his ears perked. Euron tipped his nose into the breeze. He smelled what his brother smelled and he met Ramsay's wicked glance with his own, his lips curling up in a fiendish smile. He licked his lips again. "Ohh yes," he agreed, tail swishing.

"There."

It was more than just food. He was a thief and a scavenger. He was an ambusher. Euron did not hunt like most wolves hunted. He plied his tricks in that too. The prospect of some pack to beguile or filch from was attractive to his stomach and his soul. It excited him.

"Kay, be going now." He reached out and tapped his brother on the top of his ass, a quick succession of feather-light paw strikes to encourage Ramsay onward.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heaven knows that I'm born too late for these ghosts that I chase - by Euron - July 29, 2018, 09:43 PM