Wapun Meadow and the wish that the world would spiral into the sun
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"I'm afraid of your intentions."

"Oh," he answered, the softness of voice gentle on the silence his brother had settled into. His ears and his expression drooped, and he passed her a half smile and a weak wag of his tail. "I am understanding. There are bad wolves out there and you are not knowing we are not them. It is okay." He nodded, punctuating his last words.

Euron had nothing else to say, and Ramsay spoke then to answer her question and advise her onthe nature of ghouls. Inwardly, he smiled at his brother in approval. "Ready?" Ramsay asked, turning to him, and Euron perked up. He wagged his tail and bobbed his head. "Mm-hmm. Yup." Like his brother, Euron had determined that there was nothing to gain here. Indra was too suspicious and distant; an alder-snared creek that was difficult to fish from. Euron had the patience of a spider in its web but only when he believed his web was in the right place. Tangled up in the branches of her thick wall was not. He did not know her, and could fathom no reason that she had harbored any information worth the effort to catch.

"I do not hold against you any grudgement," he said to Indra with a smile as he made to leave. "Our meeting the you can leads to friendship another time I am thinking."
Messages In This Thread