Felltree Marsh but i've wandered much further today than i should
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
While Bat tried to smooth her metaphorical petticoats (with water still dripping from her nose and chin), Tegan began braying with laughter. The Goufa wasn't sure if she should feel more amused or embarrassed by the situation. Her head cocked when he informed her that she'd missed a golden opportunity to utilize the newest word in her vocabulary.

"Oh," she blurted softly, "oh... fuck?" But he'd used the word "yell," so Bat cleared her throat loudly and said quite a bit louder, "AH! FUCK!" She paused to see if Tegan approved, feeling a little giddy despite being a little lost and a lot wet now. Bat couldn't even remember the last time she'd shouted anything but it felt so—wild to do it here, in the dark, so far from everything she knew.

And that suddenly made her think of her nomi, weakened and bedridden, and Wildfire worrying over her endlessly. All the ill feelings of the past week came rushing back in that moment and Bat fell silent and strangely pensive. But just for a moment. Before another, "AHHH!!! FUCK!!!" surged up and out of her, likely carrying all the way over to Drageda (and probably to @Kiwi hanging out in the neighboring ravine as well).
Messages In This Thread
RE: but i've wandered much further today than i should - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:59 PM