The Sunspire new rules
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"I agree with that," Rannoch replied; due to how low she spoke, he wasn't sure if her statement had been meant to be heard. "Hopefully, we'll find ourselves in a much better situation next year, having learned from this mess of a season," he mused darkly. Life was full of lessons, and this was that hardest one he'd faced. 

Wraen then went on to elaborate on her idea, and Rannoch agreed with what she clarified. He laughed. "Okay, good," he replied, "I think that is definitely doable. I know Liffey would appreciate the breaks—she's been restless, for sure.' In regards to the hurtful feedings, Rannoch chuckled. "Yes, I'm very lucky that I am unable to produce milk. Liffey has told me all about how much teeth hurt." 

Their conversation evolved, and relocation was brought up. "Yes," he agreed, much more seriously than he had been minute prior. "I'm starting to feel that Sunspire is unable to support us and our growing numbers," he paused and contemplated their options briefly before he continued. "We'll scout east, and see if there is a more suitable territory for us." 

"We'll talk to Terance, and then call the pack for a meeting to discuss this," he decided; of course, the declaration was not final without Wraen's approval.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 14, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 15, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 16, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 17, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 17, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 18, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 11:55 AM