Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
her words managed to tempt a slight smirk onto the stoic man's jaws and was she just imagining it or did those shards of icy blue brighten with a quick spark of amusement? the corners of her own mouth would tilt upwards in a slight half-smirk at this but the coldness of her gaze gave it an almost sinister appearance. he spoke too, the words causing her to blink as she'd lift her shoulders in an effortless shrug. "perhaps" was all she returned with, leaning back on her haunches in another show of apparent ease although her body remained coiled like a spring. all too ready to spring into action and turn her small body into a weapon if needed. 

she had come to realise that some really seemed to find a certain itimacy to silence- and although she was most certainly not a fan of those that tried to fill any moment of peace with pointless chatter she didn't get what wolves found so special about sitting beside another in complete silence. don't get her wrong or anything she tended to most definitely prefer it, never being one for small talk she just didn't find anything magical about it.

as the sky continued to succumb to the piercing light of day, the shadows retreated further across the lands as the sun grew dominant in its climb and the light finally travelled to her face- golden rays hitting her with an intensity that lit dark orbs to a much warmer hazel. and yet it would just look wrong, eyes of such a colour would be expected to be filled with a gentle warmth and yet somehow tundra managed to keep them as cold and pitless as ever. the restless anticipation that had chased her as far as the lake still writhed under her skin, seeming to buzz with an even stronger intensity in the presence of the brute and perhaps that's why she remained where she was- piercing gaze continuing to meet his with an intensity that could be made out to be challenging. plus, if her nose was correct which it usually was- he was from a pack and not one she'd come across yet and her current plan was to gather as much information on teekon as she could.
pretty sure he was still a part of bfw when this started? if not i can change it! also rlly unhappy with this post but sure

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM