Blackfeather Woods she knew that soon the day would come
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 

She was thankful for Onyxia's help as the familiar dark forest appeared in her eyesight. They stood right outside the borders, just barely inside. She was no longer was tearful and calmed down quite a bit, there was even a slight warmth to the company of the wolf.  Though there was not a sense of relief, for it was still difficult to get used to it's rather morbid mood; her blue gaze travelled to the claw marks on the tree's that signaled as Blackfeathers territory markers. They marked in an unusual way, not only by scent, but as well as their claws. She on the other hand, dare not to follow in that way, she felt there was no reason to, and overall felt bad for the tree's.

Her wariness looked within the branches, and at times side-eyed the black female near her, "this is, uhm, Blackfeather Woods... The territory and Pack."
24 Posts
Ooc — Annette
The forest grew dimmer by the step, and it felt kind of cozy to the likes of Onyxia. She didn't feel a sense of discomfort or ill feeling wash over her like most might have by entry. She cloaked in perfectly here, and she was a shadow master given her charcoal pelt. She would thrive here, but not now.... She had other business to attend to before ever joining a pack. She wasn't much of a pack wolf anymore, due to her birth pack ruining it for her. She was more of a make as many allies as possible, and aid in war where needed. Not only was she once Heda of her pack, but the wanheda from where she came from. A commander and commander of death; but that was then and there. This was here and now; just a mere rogue making ends meet.

Eyes darted onto Shisu.

Well, here you are. you made it home safe. I guess I should be heading out now...

She knew all too well about pack laws and protocol, she just was barely trespassing, maybe a foot or two, it's not like she wandered deeply within, but then again; she wasn't about to toy with that either. Her chords were rapid, almost sounding a tad rude, but she wasn't being a bitch or anything, she was just satisfied that she helped out another soul for once instead of taking it.

Yu gonplei ste odon
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The silver lady turned toward Onyxia, dipping her head in gratitude. While she wanted to offer a temporary place to stay, there was clear hesitation to ask... She was still not sure on the Blackfeather protocols, Shisu had yet to be really told about it history or general gist about it. Most Packs do not favor strangers, and so she assumed they might be the same.

"Uhm, if you.. Need a Pack.. I can, vouch for you!" The most she could do was at least lend this offering, just as Kove had done to her. As the wolf seemed like a warrior, she was sure the Pack would offer her a place to stay if she so desired. Though Shisu does not know why Onyxia came to Teekon Wilds, or if she even wants a pack in the first place, but at least she can offer some sort of home for the kind female.
24 Posts
Ooc — Annette
The moment she had a deep desire to turn away and head back to where they came, Shisu offered her a place to crash. The pack member was a Delta after all, and the temptation was as sweet as the offering, but Onyxia wasn't about to sleep on pack land and be killed in the morning by the rest of the pack. She looked at the Delta femme carefully.

I am forever grateful for your offering Shisu, but I am afraid I must decline for now.

She wasn't sure if that was the best of choices or not, but she couldn't help but keep making bad decisions. She knew most packs were not warm to strange wolves just occupying their turf on a temporary basis. But her body was aching, sore and tired. She was unsure if she was even ready to join a pack yet or not. It got lonesome out there, but she was accustomed to it.

Yu gonplei ste odon
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
aaa i'm not sure what else to post unless she wants to join BFW

Shisu could only offer an understanding smile, she knew not all suited to the Pack life, or some were searching for a specific home. Even she, held some doubts... It felt like the thoughts were growing more prominent, as she wanted to push it toward the back of her mind in the hope to forget, but her emotions always ruled her, rather then she ruling them. Though she'd never say this out loud toward her Packmates- the dame was too greatful to what was offered. She felt guilty toward thinking any doubts.

"I wish you, well, Onyxia. It was, nice meeting you!" Even though there was a slight mishape with an attempted fight, Shisu quickly forgave and forget, and had a rather pleasant feeling toward this wolf. Maybe one day they could meet again, but for now, the lass only could bid her farewells before turning toward the dark forest known as Blackfeather Woods.
24 Posts
Ooc — Annette
She dipped her muzzle in gratitude and will recall this wolf in the future. She was a good girl, and knew this wolf had a soft heart to boot. Onyxia just wasn't willing and ready to stay on pack lands until she found "home". 

Her eyes rested on the younger female she offered a wag of her tail before speaking. 

A great pleasure meeting you as well. And thank you for the well wishes, as I wish greatness for you as well.

She smiled before she turned away.

May we meet again....

With that she turned away with a flicker of her tail and a smile of thankfulness. She padded out and away from the boarders leaving the female on her own.

Yu gonplei ste odon