Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should stop but we'll see
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't recognize them very well but they seemed to recognize him. His eyes squinted softly as he took in her earthy form. The smell on her told him she belonged here just like the others. She was safety. He wasn't able to utter a word to the other Seawolf before the inky figure of Seelie arrived. Rokig was not sure the presence of another had comforted him as much as it had now. He seemed to sway with the breeze as the Aralez sniffed at him.

I want to come home, if you'll have me. He whispered softly, directed at the inky female but he did glance towards Moorhen too. He valued the thoughts of everyone in Undersea even if he was aiming for Seelie's approval. I'm sorry. His voice was barely audible against the nature sounds that flooded the air. We need to talk. Privately, please. If allowed he would aim to bury his nose in the plush fur that lined the Aralez's neck.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - August 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Moor - August 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 29, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - October 26, 2018, 08:43 AM