Heron Lake Plateau take me above your light.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Raven clarified which she was referring to, and Fin found that she wasn't surprised. She and Fiadh had grown close from the younger girl's budding interest in healing, likely closer than she'd grown to any of Fin's other kids. Finley considered warning the younger female that her own pups might one day do this to her, and to offer some sort of consolation for that inevitability. She held her tongue, though. If Raven wasn't thinking it already, then she didn't want to risk putting the thought in her head. It was just mean.

A brief moment of silence fell upon them that Fin felt no real draw to muddy up with words. It didn't feel like there was a need. They'd spent plenty of comfortable silences together while raising Peregrine's and Fox's final brood. So, she was able to hear Elwood's approach prior to his appearance. She turned to smile at him when he came near enough, returning his greeting with a nudge to his nose. "Hello handsome," she replied, "Ray and I are being sad sacks. Care to join us?"

Messages In This Thread
take me above your light. - by Finley - August 29, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - August 30, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 03, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 03, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 13, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 20, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 24, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 25, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - October 20, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - October 25, 2018, 12:00 PM