Heron Lake Plateau take me above your light.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Raven voiced her own encouragement for Elwood to join them, which he proceeded to do, though with less of a dark cloud above his head than the females had above theirs. She scooted closer to him until she was snuggled against his side, partly because she loved him, and partly because she was attempting to share some of her cloud. He suggested that they attempt to cheer each other up and she turned to give Raven a ugh do you believe this dude and his optimism look that was filled still with affection. She smirked hen in spite of herself and looked up at his face.

”Alright, you get to try first though,” she proclaimed with the bite of challenge in her tone, ”We were being melancholy about kids growing up and abandoning us, taking our hearts and leaving us behind, nothing more than empty shells with naught but tears to make up our beings.” Fin attempted to make it sound as dramatic as possible, and though the exercise was already begun to amuse her, there was a painful pinch of truth to her monologue.

In any event, Fin looked at Raven, giving her a moment to add any additional notes to the issue as she saw fit before looking back at Elwood expectantly.

Messages In This Thread
take me above your light. - by Finley - August 29, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - August 30, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 03, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 03, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 13, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 20, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 24, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 25, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - October 20, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - October 25, 2018, 12:00 PM