Shadow Mountain Energized like a nine volt, ice cold.
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Don't worry about it! And sure, I can spree!

He watched the dark stranger move out from the shadow, eyes flicking briefly to the similar marking on the male's shoulder before resting back on his scarred face. He raised his head, offering the other wolf his expressionless mask. Yes, I'm a Melonii, he chose to answer first. The second question was harder. He remembered his first interaction with @Mati, and how she had asked him the same questions. It couldn't be a coincidence that he had wandered here and had already run into two relatives. He wondered if some part of his useless mind had steered him here, going off of some memory he clearly wasn't privy to. 

His brow furrowed slightly for a split second before he finally answered, I don't know. I can't remember. He wasn't scared of this wolf or of admitting what he couldn't remember--or of dying for that matter; it would surely be a welcome relief from stumbling through life with half of his memories, even if he was growing some kind of secret attachment to the strange woman who had agreed to travel with him; she'd be better off without him anyway. 

He didn't offer anymore information or questions, but instead just continued to stare at the stranger, his face eerily blank.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Midar - September 03, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Damien - September 23, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Midar - October 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Damien - October 22, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Midar - October 22, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Damien - October 26, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Midar - November 01, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Damien - November 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Energized like a nine volt, ice cold. - by Damien - December 23, 2018, 11:04 AM