Herbalists' Cache and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya wanted to stop the stupid things that were coming out of Korei's mouth with violence, but she knew it would get her nowhere. She had to keep her head, and think about herself rather than retribution. "No one wanted you to leave the nest!" Alya shot back. "You're the only one that's left, and we hated it. And what do you mean we blamed you? It had nothing to do with you, and you're just using her death to justify your abandonment."

The words had gotten a little heated toward the end, but now Alya drew her head back and sucked in a calming breath. "If you'd died, there'd be no one to blame but you," she said after a moment. "If it had turned out someone had taken you, we would have killed them for you. Every one of us would have fought and bled for you. But you threw that in our face and left." And here, Alya did not have to act. It was the truth, and Korei's reasons for leaving were a mystery to her. "I don't understand why you left. Not a word to our mother, not a word to Daddy, not a word to any of us. You just let us worry, let us agonize. Why?"
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 11, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 12, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 12, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 11:38 AM