Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I think that's everyone that's participating so I'm gonna go ahead and start the next round, new post order. If you haven't joined in yet feel free to whenever :) @Kavik gotta love HP

Ruenna was the first to appear. The Alpha dipped her head slightly as the silver approached, offering a cheerful, "Good morning." She was mildly surprised when Rue nudged her but offered a gentle bump in return, her tail wagging. It was good to see their newest member warming up to the group.

Her ears cocked curiously at the questions - wondering silently if the girl was aspiring for a Mercenary trade and admiring her initiative. "We don't have many neighbors. It would be a good idea to keep an eye out for suspicious lone wolves and bears when beyond our borders though," she offered, considering carefully what the pack might consider a threat. 

Elixir and Minori came next, still sleepy which was surprising to the sylph given the hour, whom she offered a warm smile and a similar greeting. "We're having our first classes today," she answered as Kavik appeared, capturing her attention. 

She returned his nuzzle, accustomed to his affectionate way of greeting her by now, noticing Corvus approaching as she pulled away. He was a member she wasn't wholly familiar with, something she needed to change she noted mentally, but Liri nodded to him all the same. 

When it seemed no one else was coming, Liri stood and addressed the group with a welcoming smile. "I thought we'd have our first class today, as it's something we've been meaning to start." 

"I know Elixir has a Naturalist trade, Minori and Corvus are Mercenaries, and I'm a Caregiver and Hunter. If anyone is interested in one of those trades, I'm sure we can form groups and work with those who want to learn a particular skill."

"Unfortunately, I don't believe our pack has any members who are Counselors, Chroniclers, or Scouts but if that's the trade your working on feel free to work alone or pair up with each other," 
she finished, waiting to see who wanted to learn what. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM