Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri was glad to see Grezig, her lips parting to greet the Beta, but her words were halted as the ochre agouti tossed a rabbit at her feet. "Oh," she said in surprise, unsure how to respond. "Thank you kindly," Liri finally answered, picking it up as Grezig padded away. She took the rabbit gently in her maw, carrying it as she moved to Kavik's side with a wagging tail. No one really seemed interested in earning a medical trade so it seemed she would be joining her husband - not a bad way to spend the day in her opinion.  She sat beside him, resting the rabbit at her paws. She could always drop the game off at the caches before they went hunting.

"Looks like I'm with you," she murmured happily under her breath as she joined him, her attention soon drawn to Ruenna, who was confused about trades. Liri's head cocked, wondering what kind of trades wolves had in Ruenna's homelands. It had been so long that Liri could no longer remember what professions were available in the north, where she and Kavik hailed from. 

The Alpha was content to let Elixir explain, nodding and adding on, "Yes. Hunters hunt, Scouts travel to nearby territories, and Chroniclers keep the histories, and stuff like that." It was not the best explanation perhaps, but Liri thought that a simple answer would be preferable to delving into the finer details of trades and specialities. They could always catch Ruenna up at a later time, for now she need only pick an activity that seemed interesting. 

Once the others had split into groups, Liri turned to her mate as she stood - touching her muzzle to his shoulder playfully. She dipped her freckled crown, gathering the prey Grezig had brought, before padding into the dark forest.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM