Barrow Fields i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

bat's disappearance has cast a pall over her reign as commander. what good is she if the first thing she does is lose her baby sister? she searches with @Wildfire and probably helix, and haha wow that's the second of this litter to go missing in the short time since helix's arrival. great job blix. really really killing it.

when a much-welcomed call goes up near the last place they met, the redhead's heart can't help but skip. since talking about actively recruiting with her fleimkepa blix has had furi on the mind -- and maybe, just maybe, she has bat? 

the odds are low but she cant help but scan for her missing sister as she approaches, feeling slightly crestfallen when instead it's just furi and her friends. but: it's furi and her friends -- why on earth are they calling for her? blix's ears twitch up curiously as she approaches, a slow smile stealing across her face. "max, saarthal," she says, "furi -- why did you call for me?" she hopes she knows the answer.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Saarthal - September 23, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Max - September 23, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM