Blacktail Deer Plateau One of Us
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Joining 
set as joining because @Issun wants to! Minori brought a recruit! Backdated to the 9th of September.

It had begun to grow dark, the sun fading over the distant mountains and turning the sky a pinkish color. It was rather beautiful but Minori was focused on leading Issun back to the plateau. As soon as the smells became evident she turned to Issun, stating they were nearly there and picking up the pace. A part of her was excited to bring him here, to the pack that she had helped form yet at the same time it felt like betrayal that she had helped form another pack while abandoning his. When they reached the borders she paused "We're here. Let me call for my alphas" she said in english, lifting her maw and calling for @Liri and @Kavik.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

the two had shared words until the skies danced with brilliant oranges and reds. the trek to the plateau was a tense one. issun stayed quiet through most of the walk, dealing with his own internal troubles. his heart clenched the closer they got to their destination and when they arrived he felt as nervous as ever. he inhaled deeply to soothe his nerves and awaited the leaders patiently.

common | japanese
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The call from the borders halted Kavik's evening patrol. The howl didn't sound distressed but requested his and his mate's presence, so he turned and quickly headed in the direction of the sound. Night was the alpha's favorite time of day to patrol, as he all but disappeared in the shadows as he moved silently through the trees. 

As he grew closer to where Minori waited, he picked up the scent of a stranger. Had his packmate's scent not been so fresh as to suggest that thy might be here together, he would have grown hostile at finding an unknown scent so close to the borders. When he finally reached the dark-clad female, he nodded and said, Minori. He then moved his emerald gaze to the speckled-faced male and silently greeted him with another nod. Moving his eyes back to Minori, he asked, Who is this? his tone stern but not unfriendly. He figured the most likely scenario was that the new wolf was a recruit of hers, and although he wanted to remain alert, he didn't want to be impolite.
I'm no good without you
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Having heard Issun's intake of breathe she gently pressed her shoulder to his to comfort before pulling away. It was a silent and awkwardly done thing, since she was inexperienced to showing anything relatively affectionate or soothing unless high. She heard the pawsteps of someone approaching and sniffed in, realising it was Kavik sliding through the shadows. When the male arrived she ducked her head in greeting and then lifted it to speak "This is my friend, Issun. He wishes to join our ranks" she said simply, leaving out the part about how it was just for the winter unless she could convince him to stay longer.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

his heart rate slowed when minori gave him an assuring nudge. he turned and smiled, then proceeded to wait. the forest was a marvelous sight. evenings colors poured out from the leaves and made his pelt glow red. studying the surroundings kept his mind at ease.

and out from that display of color came what he could only assume was the alpha. “hello,” he greeted after minori’s introduction. he dipped his head before continuing, “i can hunt and patrol, the usual stuff. i’m also a skilled fighter.” it was a passion to him, one he was pretty proud of. “i’m a scout as well.

common | japanese
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian

He nodded his head at Minori's explanation and turned to the new wolf just as he began to list his skills. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas of this pack, he replied with a bow of his head. We always welcome able wolves, especially those that can help us protect the territory and keep everyone fed, he added. And if Minori trusts you enough to bring you here, then that's all I need to hear. He flicked his emerald gaze to the dark female with his last words, offering her a bow of his head as well. She had helped them travel here and get settled, proving herself many times over in Kavik's eyes, so he trusted her judgement.

I'm no good without you