Silver Moraine he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
her questions come at tezcacoatl like a barrage; rapid fire. he blinks, drawing in a deep breath, sorting them in his head, preparing to answer each one she'd fired off at him. "she wasn't alone for long. shortly after i offered her name and she gave me her's in return an adult from the pack came onto the scene," tezcaocatl explained, remembering the aggressive growl he'd been greeted with. it still stung with insult but he understood and still understands. "i don't think so," tezcacoatl answers this slowly. the woman hadn't looked like the girl's mother but ...appearance meant nothing. currituck could have easily taken after her father. tezcacoatl's own daughters took after him and the 'coatl' line at length bearing little of their own mother. "she didn't appear to be trying to escape or distressed in any way. i think she was just curious and managed to slip out beneath anyone's notice for a while." which was pretty common. inca, always the curiously rebellious child, had been infamous for slipping out of the borders when she thought no one was watching. unfortunately for her, her personal guard was always watching but nothing of the interaction between him, currituck and her caretaker had seemed out of place or raised alarm flags to tezcacoatl. he can't offer her all the information she seeks, unfortunately ( mostly because tori isn't sure if he'd know the pack name or not ) and offers her an apologetic expression instead. "you could always head to the glacier and ask them if they'd seen your lucas." he suggests, knowing he will be no real help to her on her search.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all - by Tezcacoatl - September 20, 2018, 04:03 AM