Silver Moraine he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
"i will." tezcacoatl promises in response to her request. white. tawny back and a few spots. blue eyes. he catalogs the description she gives in his mind, along with his name. the wilds are vast — much of it remained unexplored by him. there was a chance the boy was still within these wilds ...and there was a chance that he wasn't; but of course tezcacoatl will not bring that to light. it is already a delicate matter and the woman before him seems like she is a hairsbreadth away from breaking down. not that he blames her. not knowing what happened to him had to be unimaginably painful. it left a lot of questions and there was little chance of closure.

tezcacoatl realizes that he was lucky. lucky that his daughters never disappeared on him ( or were kidnapped ), and while he doesn't doubt he has bastards out there in the world he finds it hard ( perhaps cruelly so ) to care about children he's never and likely will ever me(e)t. he feels an obligation to encourage, or to offer some sort of comfort but he refrains. he has no real words of comfort and encouragement seemed like a hollow platitude. "i understand. would my daughters have ever gotten lost i'd have tore down the world looking for them." the earth, the heavens. he'd have searched until he reached the end of the world ...or his life. whichever would've came first.

"i will keep a keen eye and ear out for him." he has already promised to return him if he found him, but it feels worth repeating. tezcacoatl can't promise that he will find him but he can at the very least hold to his word that he will search.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all - by Tezcacoatl - September 23, 2018, 06:19 AM