Broken Boulder and i haven't sold me
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

PP permission from Okeanos.  I have the flu & have some other things going on so I'll respond when I can.  This is a priority thread for me. ♡

After the Governor's sister had died, the illness had seemed to lift from the Sanctuary.  Delight and Korei Julia were on the mend, and Seabreeze herself had been back to normal for a while.  Only Alarian's condition seemed to decline, as if when the sickness left Eris it had entered her brother, passed down like some terrible family heirloom.

But with most of her patients on the mend, it meant that Seabreeze had more time for her family.  She'd been leaving the children in the care of @Olive.  She hadn't quite been neglectful but the pressure of not letting anyone (else) die on her watch had been more pressing than trying to usher all of the children to get along, and Olive was always better at that stuff anyway.

She was close behind Ibis when the howl rose.  Sometimes, the little girl was as sneaky as she thought she was... other times, she was not.  Seabreeze had meant to spend some one-on-one time with her little bird, but it seemed as if fate (or the girl's father) had other plans.

Whatever self-realization Terance had been through while they'd been apart, Seabreeze had been no part of.  She still remembered how cold he had been to her when she'd been brave enough to think of their family first.  Her posture was clipped as she arrived with @Okeanos lingering somewhere behind, tail raised in an arbitrary show of dominance.  Whatever he thought of her newfound success, she would make sure he knew that here she had gotten recognition that had been missed at Sunspire.

She moved next to Alarian, sharpened seaglass eyes trained upon her beautiful daughter as she ran straight into the arms of her father.  Ibis hadn't spoken at all since they'd gotten here, and now?  Maybe Seabreeze was as much of a failure as everyone thought.  

Maybe she was just as terrible of a mother as she was a wife.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
and i haven't sold me - by Terance - September 19, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Alarian - September 19, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 20, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Terance - September 20, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Seabreeze - September 20, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 29, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Terance - September 29, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Seabreeze - September 30, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Okeanos - October 02, 2018, 08:06 PM